Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dota 2 Artworks - Logo Design

Dota 2 Artworks, shield logo design created by powerdota2.blogspot.com. The meanings for shield logo could be related to power or control, security, strength, protection. safety, and defense. This design can be an inspiration. The logo features a shield elements or forms may be one of the logo trends of 2012. I made it using Coreldraw. On another occasion, maybe I'll give you a vector that can be downloaded.
Enjoy my arworks. How do you think about this logo design?

3 comments:

jhonblack said...

Dope, might have to shoot you an email. Need a decent header/logo for my next blog. logo design

Unknown said...

Hello, good sir!
I wish to thank you for this artwork. I have used it as logo for my App. I will be glad if you check it. It is free and I'm sure many Dota players will love it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anikulin.dota2

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I like this shield concept a lot! I would be so happy if you would let me use this as my discord channel logo / website logo with some modifications. Are you willing to give away the CDR for this lil guy? Write me if so please, i will check back to this post. :)

Post a Comment